Sembcorp Development is a subsidiary of Sembcorp Industries Ltd, a public-listed company on the Singapore Stock Exchange. We are a leading Asian developer with over 20 years’ experience undertaking master planning, land preparation and infrastructure development, and transforming raw land into large scale urban developments. We own, develop, market and manage urban developments comprising industrial parks as well as business, commercial and residential space in Vietnam, China and Indonesia. If you are highly motivated, self-driven and dynamic professionals, we invite you to make a strategic move to strengthen our present team in meeting the challenges of the millennium.
We have opening for one position – General Manager, Finance (Based in Chengdu)
• He/she is to report to the Chief Financial Officer
• Manage a full set of accounts and liaise with China authorities on all financial
• Responsible for financial and cost analysis
• Responsible for annual budgeting and mid-term forecasting
• Responsible for management of financial reporting and taxation
• Responsible for payroll and staff taxation issues
• Monitor and follow up on outstanding debts
• Assist the Chief Financial Officer in fund raising exercise
• Ensure compliance with internal system of controls
• Perform other adhoc projects as assigned
• Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 years in a managerial
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Good spoken and written Chinese
• Experience working in China preferred
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to:
Human Resource & Administration Department
SEMBCORP DEVELOPMENT LTD.
30 Hill Street #03-01
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)